Search This Blog

Total Pageviews

Translate

Friday, 24 July 2026

All (CA) 45rpm



 All (CA) 45rpm

Location :  (May 1959) 8503 S. Painter Ave.Whittier, California

 (April 1960) 14188 Close St. Whittier, CA

Owner : Jimmy Work


Track List


All (CA) 45 - 501 : Cameos Featuring Billy Rome - The Big Baboon (1958)

All (CA) 45 - 501 : Cameos Featuring Billy Rome - Pretty Penny (1958)

All (CA) 45 - 502 : Jimmy Work - Tennessee Border (2) (1959)

All (CA) 45 - 502 : Jimmy Work - Let's Be Alone Tonight (1959)

All (CA) 45 - 503 : Jimmy Work - I Never Thought I Have the Blues (1959)

All (CA) 45 - 503 : Jimmy Work - I Dreamed Last Night (1959)

All (CA) 45 - 504 : Betty Luther - Kiss Alicia Ann (1963)

All (CA) 45 - 504 : Betty Luther - Red Roses & Violets (1963)


GET All (CA) 45rpm HERE

No comments:

Post a Comment

Click "View my profile" top right to email me